Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! did I mention it's Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL, what's on your agenda today?  I finally got the christmas decorations out and going to attempt to get them put out and so forth.  thinking of baking some cookies too.  just another day! :)

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (61-69):
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I forgot to bake my cookies! Ugh! Got the tree up today so i did accomplish something. It's very cold and windy today so my whole goal was to stay warm! Lol glad to hear you're having a good day! Hugs!

Quoting mrgetinold:

Have to bake cookies for a choir bake sale! Made compost cookies and peppermint chocolate chip cookies! Need to get cards out, decorate tree and wrap! Shopping is just about all done, got a really late start this yr, more then normal! Hope your Sunday is the best, hon! Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting LFosterfarm:

my moto is i get done what gets done and the rest i have to let go! It was cold here too, so lots of cooco here! Take care, hope for a wonderful week ahead for all of us! Hugs, monday here we come!
smile357
by Linda on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Ended up with a sinus infection severly.  They gave me a antibiotic and a nose spray that I can't afford right now. I bought an over the counter one until I can pick the samples up Wednesday.  Came home and started both.  They actually did a catscan on me.  I really don't wanna see this bill.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Keep me posted woman, you've been fighting this way too long!!!

Quoting smile357:

Finally going to get checked out at prompt care. Last night was just too painful. I also think DH is a little worried about me right now. Then home to help decorate I hope

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:38 PM
At least you got antibiotics! Hopefully in a few days you'll start to feel human again!

Quoting smile357:

Ended up with a sinus infection severly.  They gave me a antibiotic and a nose spray that I can't afford right now. I bought an over the counter one until I can pick the samples up Wednesday.  Came home and started both.  They actually did a catscan on me.  I really don't wanna see this bill.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Keep me posted woman, you've been fighting this way too long!!!

Quoting smile357:

Finally going to get checked out at prompt care. Last night was just too painful. I also think DH is a little worried about me right now. Then home to help decorate I hope

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Went to church. Went to Walmart Super Center. Finished decorating some cookies. That will go to church for the meal program that feeds the poor.  Prepped up a few meals for this week.  Wrapped a few gifts.  Now we're watching the Packer game. 

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM
That's a lot for one day!

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Went to church. Went to Walmart Super Center. Finished decorating some cookies. That will go to church for the meal program that feeds the poor.  Prepped up a few meals for this week.  Wrapped a few gifts.  Now we're watching the Packer game. 

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:11 PM
(tapping foot) wondering where Kelly is?

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Ok see you soon, hurry! Lol

Quoting keljo05:

hmmmmm.. i'll be back in 2 hours, lol

Quoting LFosterfarm:

It's 4:51

Quoting keljo05:

what time is it by you? maybe I can work quick, lol

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I completely forgot our time difference! Problem is I'm curious about your list! :)

Quoting keljo05:

it's 6:22pm my time....

lets just say.... DON"T ASK about the list, lol

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Got it 7 pm! :-)

Quoting keljo05:

remind me to update you around 7pm.. if i get it all done thats when i will be sitting on the couch with a well earned glass of wine, lol

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Lol I will be waiting for your report!

Quoting keljo05:

I want to get some major cleaning done ( if my ankle doesn't start screaming)

then finish decorating

maybe weed thru some of JP's toy overload?

do some holiday baking

take JP to the bday party 

..now lets see how much actually gets done, lol

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Yeah it was a lot. Did a lot all weekend long. From Friday to now.  I'll be busy at work all week. I hope to have everything done for the Holidays. So the last few days before Christmas. I won't have to do much of anything.  Now it's just relax the rest of the evening. When the Packer game is over. I'm going to bed. 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Once the kids are out of school and finals are over I'm looking forward to some down time! Although I'm planning a few activities for us z already!

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Yeah it was a lot. Did a lot all weekend long. From Friday to now.  I'll be busy at work all week. I hope to have everything done for the Holidays. So the last few days before Christmas. I won't have to do much of anything.  Now it's just relax the rest of the evening. When the Packer game is over. I'm going to bed. 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)