Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping I don't end up on youtube!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:57 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 308 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I was walking into the public library today (a new one I hadn't been to yet) ~ All glass front...I'm walking up to it, and notice emblems on the door and keep to the left where the slider door is open.....EXCEPT IT'S NOT A DOOR AND IT'S NOT OPEN!    I smacked full force at full stride into the glass...Left my nose and lip prints and probably the right side of my face smudged on their way too clear glass.  

I was stunned and when I had a few minutes the group I was meeting to go over grant requests with asked if I was ok and I said no and then told them what I did.  I laughed so hard I was crying.  Cracked myself up.  So far only injury is to my pride.....started cracking up again as we left and I showed them my face print on the glass.

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RubyQ
by Gold sister on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:53 AM

WOW!  Now you get to YOURSELF in print!!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM

LOL bless your heart, I hope you get shown giggly too..tee hee..

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM

LMAO...

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

OMGosh, that totally sounds hilarious!  

laughing I'm sure your biggest bruise was to your ego, but does it help the littlest bit to know you've given people a great laugh??   

And I can guarantee that if they have security cameras out front and caught your 'oops' moment, the guards will be rewinding and watching it for a few days.  lol

Aishamusty
by Sister on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Hahahaha it happens 

manilowgal
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I hate to laugh but can't help it! Sorry, No I'm not! That's hilarious! Glad you weren't hurt!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtle07
by Bronze sister on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jett286
by BrewMisstress on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

My face is a bit sore and I think I gave myself whiplash!  Still laughing but with a headache today!  and I wasn't even drinking my wine!  Totally sober!

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
wishbearmom
by Sue on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Uh oh! I'll keep an eye out for the video ; )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)