Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 234 Total Views
Are you a snow lover or hater? I love snow at Christmas and really wish for it to arrive. However for our area here on the coast of Maine we will not see any, :'(

Just for the record, I don't like driving in it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:56 AM
I like enough to play in but any more than that is a pain in the ass.
I grew up hardly ever seeing snow and now the novelty has passed. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Morning Mary here in NB I think we are going to have snow for Christmas.  I am a Maritimer, so like it or lump it, it is a part of us.  We enjoy the snow(you have to or have a very long miserable winter)  As far as the driving goes I don't like driving in it either but they are pretty good after a storm about keeping the roads clear.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I WANT snow for Christmas!!  But, sometimes we do sometimes we don't and it's really rare to get it here.  BUT, when we do it's a nightmare to drive in, not for me (my dad taught my sister and I to drive in it & on ice-he used to race on the stuff lol) but to navigate around others who go freakin nuts with the stuff eeeek.

Not sure if we will get any this year with this freaky warm one day (70's) then 30/40 the next..

NO snow in MAINE?? Now I find that odd lol

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

lol... I like it as long as it's not on the roads.... We got some yesterday and now it's pouring... But we may still end up with snow on Christmas as there is another storm coming this way for Friday. Not sure if it's rain or snow. Going to be in the upper 30's, may be 40 this week.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:21 AM

We are getting colder but I don't see a forecast for snow on Christmas. Since we don't get a lot of it here most of the time it's always welcome. I don't like driving in it either!

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Snow hater. I live in Wisconsin. We have had no snow yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I like snow for Christmas but it is unlikely that we will have any this year.  I rolled my car in a blizzard so I really don't like driving in snow.

JennaBea
by Suprina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Love the snow too, and truly don't like driving in it.  I'm in NYS and we have been just about 50 degrees the last few days.  So I doubt will get alot.

firelites
by Anne on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

snow~ another 4 letter bad word

manilowgal
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM
No snow here. I'm hopeful, we have the storm BL was speaking of coming our way. We're suppose to get some snow Thursday I think. We'll see what happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)