• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank Goodness LYDIA...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
1 mom liked this

is small enough to fit through the OPEN window. It's been nice and cool here (high today of like 64 I think?) and we've been leaving the windows open.
Well Darren was suppose to fix the back door... the knob fell apart. :/ He put 1/2 of it on. THE INSIDE 1/2. Someone LOCKED the knob. :( No outdoor knob to UNLOCK. :(

Thankfully Lydia could go through the window and open the door for me. I was having a panic attack :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
collage2
Rachel Mom to Joey,
Aiden and Lydia "Irish Twins"

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM

LMAO... Sorry, but that made me laugh. Glad she was able to get in and open the door.

firelites
by Anne on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Lol, I been know to get my ds to go through a window or two to unlock the door

coffeeexpress
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Years ago I had to bust a window to get in the house..............  Glad she could fit.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Man I am already stressed out and then that happens :(

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

OH WOW!! Thank goodness she can climb through and open it.  I hope you let Darren know 1/2 a job completed is unacceptable.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Yeah, he was like "ha ha ha". I was like "WTH man... that was so not funny". Luckily the windows are low, or we would have had a problem.

I've had the windows open because it's been so nice (below 70F). I leave them open all night. I AM GONNA LOVE my electric bill this month! Wahooo!!!

Quoting cjcharlie1959:

OH WOW!! Thank goodness she can climb through and open it.  I hope you let Darren know 1/2 a job completed is unacceptable.

manilowgal
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I'm sorry....I hate to laugh at your expense...but THAT IS FUNNY! LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by Bronze sister on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM

OMG.  Glad she actually opened the door for you.  One odf my husbands coiusins when they were little, the Mom got locked out of the house accidently, when she asked him to let her back in, he said No and promptly started going through her makeup, getting into the refridgerator and so on.    What a kid.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I was praying no one thought we were breaking in lol.

Quoting manilowgal:

I'm sorry....I hate to laugh at your expense...but THAT IS FUNNY! LOL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM
She couldn't get the front door open, but thankfully got the Backdoor open. The one the door knob is all jacked.

Quoting caro100:

OMG.  Glad she actually opened the door for you.  One odf my husbands coiusins when they were little, the Mom got locked out of the house accidently, when she asked him to let her back in, he said No and promptly started going through her makeup, getting into the refridgerator and so on.    What a kid.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)