Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Ok, admit it, who went shopping the day after???

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Kay
  • 55 Replies
  • 516 Total Views

Not me but I sent hubs out to pick me up another plastic tote.He said the store wasnt too bad.I have friends that are getting great deals today.I usually wait until a few days and then see if I find something new that I just cannot live without.My best find was a $60 jewelry box for $11.

So did you find some great deals today?Return something?

Have a wonderful day Sisters!

Kaycoffee

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Would have. Can't get out due to snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM
No i didnt go today nor do i do black friday,went one black friday and it was so scary! I did send my dh out on xmas eve to the grocery store ( after he was soo sure he could order dinner for his sides family and he got just the little sides that barely feed 1-2 ppl and only 6 biscuits for 12 ppl) not even gonna go there what he came back with! Omg
PinkDragonFly
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM

nope not me... working

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, not me. I'm working. And even if I wasn't I wouldn't go near any store.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:11 PM

We did, but only because my youngest daughter bricked her laptop and she needs it before she returns to college. Ugh...3 hours of looking at laptops. I work on them for a living, so hunting for another "just right" laptop is not a joy for me.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I didn't as I went to work but came home early.  It has been raining and it has been really really cold.  I have had a headache all day too.  I got my new ID for me and my card for work too.  We are starting to clean up from yesterday.

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM

toddler tantrum Tried to but when we got there we discovered all the stores were closed!

lbzmom
by Support Team Sister on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM

went out for groceries! needed eggs and milk.. :)

Barbiewithabeef
by Bronze sister on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Only to the grocery store to get some things we needed, not to exchange anything because we got what we wanted for Christmas this year! I got a new computer, HURRAY! with Windows 7- 2gb & 64bit!! Love it! Also got a new 4pc. toaster, an electric can opener and a throw cover for my bed. Have to still get with my girls to exchange gifts cause of my work schedule and theirs don't help us get together on the holidays! Was supposed to go get my grandson so he can open his but it was snowing really bad and roads are icy so may have to do it on his birthday which is Dec. 30th.

Shari55
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I did, not to get bargains though...took Nyssa with and we had breakfast at Dunkin Donut and then went and paid the cellphone bill and to target, game stop, five below, sallys and finally claires (I wanted new earrings). Oh and then after I got home I had to go to Walgreens.

I was so cold when I got home, I am finally warm...

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977), Nyssa(April 1989) and

Michaela(August 1994)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN