Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO??? 

I was born and raised on bluegrass... I love Ralph Stanley and the Stanley brothers.. like Bill Monroe.. My sisters played banjo's and dad played guitar.. 

but in the car i listen to hip hop.... and some country.. my son is all redneck.. so he is all country.. 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Replies (11-14):
blues_pagan
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

You know there is nothing better than remembering when I was a kid walking up the driveway from school and I could hear my mom, Hemlock, blaring her Ralph Stanley CD's before I even hit the door.  I always knew mom was cleaning or doing something.  

And I also remember how she "accidently" took my Patti Loveless CD when it first came out.  

blues_pagan
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I bet you still have that CD too huh mom lol.  The one that has the chess pieces on the CD.

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Quoting maryg38:

I listen to just about anything but will not listen to RAP

I never could learn the words to rap. I was having a hard time learning the slower, mellower tunes of the '70's.

hemlockprimrose
by Sister on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blues_pagan:

I bet you still have that CD too huh mom lol.  The one that has the chess pieces on the                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN G ABOUT ??    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN