Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...
40 ish and beyond and how long have you been in the sisterhood?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (41-47):
ButterflyFree67
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I was just looking around..went into other forums, wasn't impressed. Looked for some that were geared towards my age and found this one. I think I joined up in October of 2012.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I am so sorry you don't feel like you fit in. What can we do to help you fit in? We hate to think any sister feels left out or don't belong. Hugs

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I do not know where I found this group at or how but I have been here since Sept. 2009. I thought I would fit in here when I joined but I haven't felt like that even though everyone is nice here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valleymomma1
by Bronze sister on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Just came across it not  sure how long maybe a yr

Tikismom
by sister of the year on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Don't remember how long I have been a member of this group.I was looking over the different groups and I liked the "beyond" part of the title,so I joined and I love it here.

puritydoll
by Bronze sister on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Browsing for forums, and found it. I guess a year or so ago? 

I like this group, I think the women here are the nicest, smartest, funniest, and all around best on Cafe Mom.  I really don't know that many other women in person, and almost all of them are a lot younger than I am, and hardly any are mothers. 

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Well I can't remember how to find when I joined...but I've been a CM member since 07. I changed my name once so it says I've been a member since 08... Time flies!

I like it here....

flowrsgalore
I feel like I'm sorta losing it, being a bitch. motivation where are you?
Yesterday at 4:23 PM
by Silver sister on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Pretty sure I joined cm in 2009. I don't know how long I've been checking into this group maybe a year already. I hardly ever post, mostly reply.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)