Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I have weird kids... Guess what

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 204 Total Views
1 mom liked this

they like to watch on TV? They are 4 and 5 years old :o)

Lydia loves cooking/baking shows and both LOVE SCIENCE shows... lmbo. Aiden will watch "How is it made" or "Dirty Jobs" or any shows that are remotely science or engineering type shows. LOL!  And if it is cartoons, MAGIC SCHOOL BUS is #1. I dunno why, but it makes me laugh!
Hahahahaa... Aiden just told Dad he is not allowed to watch bad shows (I guess anything not science or engineering) because he and Lydia will get nightmares.  

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

lol... dd would do that...she knew more about black holes and dinosaurs than I did HAHA

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Oh man... she would not go to sleep for nothing!!! Only Josh (God Bless Josh Groban). She didn't want science tonight or magic school bus or ANNNYTHING.... Darren says she got up at 8. I suspect he is wrong LOL. NO way she could be that much of a turd getting up at 8am. NO way. 

Joey knew a lot about dinosaurs, heavy trucks and space when he was 5 ;) Blew my mind.

Darren tried to tell Aiden the show they were watching was more engineering... and Aiden was like "Whatever DAD.... it is science!" hahahahaa.  

Quoting starlight1968:

lol... dd would do that...she knew more about black holes and dinosaurs than I did HAHA

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM

an engineer in the future? and a cook?

VTHaven
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Nice! Maybe they will make a difference in the world!

BL2010
by Snookims on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM

lol.. smart kids!

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Or History! How could I forget history (Gadget Boyyyyy), but Aiden loves engineering or science shows. I've got them convinced BONES is the science show LOL! 

onthegomom154
by Sister on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Kids are a blessing and not weird the lord blesses us to guide them with His help

Manth
by Manth on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

When my girls were that age, they loved cooking and science based shows.  Still do at 16 and 18 (tomorrow - where did the time go!).  Miss 18 is studying Engineering at University and has been invited to apply for another scholarship - she already has one, has been alerted to another she may qualify for and is looking into Women-In-Engineering scholarships for third and fourth year.  Why not - if they will give her dollars for doing what she would do anyway - be a good Engineering student - she would be foolish not to take the money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)