Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

things that go bump in the night

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

In the middle of the night my dog started growling at my bedroom door, he sleeps next to me on the floor.  When I opened the door he went to the edge of the stairs and growled down stairs.... of course the scaredy cat wouldnt actually go down stairs.  So I went, looked around but all was fine and normal.  I went back to bed.  Then just a bit later a picture fell in my bathroom.  Ten years that picture has been there, even in the earthquake it didnt fall over.... but last night it did!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Hmmmm, kinda creepy!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM

two things came to my mind in the middle of the night... first was that maybe granny was visiting... I half expected to get a call this morning saying that she had passed.  Second thought.... since it was a picture my son drew that perhaps I needed to check on him, which I did (he has been having some medical issues)

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM

what was the picture of?  very creepy....

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

not sure... there are 3 next to each other, hubs got up to take care of it.  I went in and looked... I think it may have been the one of the sail boat that my son did in pencil.

Quoting starlight1968:

what was the picture of?  very creepy....

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM

WOW, it does sound creepy. double check the locks tonight and make sure the alarm system is armed.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I am thinking its creepy but wondering if it is a sign from something else. Keep us posted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM
At the dog park and mentioned it, one if the fellas here asked what time it was because his digs were a bit nutty in the middle if the night too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Hmmmm, must be ghosts....

FiddleCat
by Sister on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Start a journal if weird unexplained things continue to happen. Our house was built is 1790(approx) We get all kinds of mishaps and bumps in the night and odd things going on. Keeping a journal sometimes helps figure out simple explanations and can fun in the process.

manilowgal
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM
That would have freaked me out! And Yes I am a scardy cat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)