Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Brooklyn is back in da house!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
hey chicas. It's suzi096!!!! Just popping in to say hello and miss u guys a whole lot... Lots of changes for me , but getting through it and need support. Miss u all so much and will get back in my groove slowly!!! Missed my momma and missed making fun of her lol Luv ya. Dana. And all my sissys. Will fill you guys in soon!!! Glad to be back and touching base with you all !!!!
Luv u guys!!!!!
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM

hey snap good to see you.. thank you for the well wishes i appreciate it... where in brooklyn ???

Quoting SnapIt:

Havent seen your name pop up on my feed.
Glad to see it again!

Everything gets better!
Takes time
June-Aug was my time and now im in a better place

Should be visiting Brooklyn this wked! Lol
All the best to you

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting kaarina:

Hi Suzi, nice to have you back! We all missed you, and thought of you often. Prayers to you for all that you are going through. Looking forward to seeing you on here more often!

thanx kaarina. nice to be back. missed you....hope all is well  did you move????

No Suzi, we are staying put for now. We had an offer turned down on a house and then it was sold to someone else. We don't see anything else that we like out there, so we decided to take ours off the market for now. We aren't in any hurry to move anyways. It works out good for me, now I can have my DD's baby shower here in April : )

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
(((((((Brroooookkkkkllllyyyynnnnnn)))))))) girl I have missed you!!!! So glad to see you! You've and yours are in my prayers daily!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuteoverload
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Time for a Change?

Is it time for you to make a change?  Maybe you're at a daed end in your current situation and you're looking for a new and exciting challenges.  Maybe you entered a field that looked good when you first chose it but it's turned out not to be a very good fit for your temperament and abilities, and now you want to get out of it.  Whatever the reason, you're ready to jump into a new lifestyle.

SnapIt
by Bronze sister on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
No problem
Welcome back
Not too far from the Barkley(sp) Center

Quoting Brooklynchic:

hey snap good to see you.. thank you for the well wishes i appreciate it... where in brooklyn ???

Quoting SnapIt:

Havent seen your name pop up on my feed.
Glad to see it again!

Everything gets better!
Takes time
June-Aug was my time and now im in a better place

Should be visiting Brooklyn this wked! Lol
All the best to you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hello and welcome back

Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

missed you too mary.. thanx for the prayers.

Quoting maryg38:

(((((((Brroooookkkkkllllyyyynnnnnn)))))))) girl I have missed you!!!! So glad to see you! You've and yours are in my prayers daily!

Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

oh congrats to your daughter, how exciting.....hows your sweet grandbaby and niece...any recent pics.. i missed so much  : ((

Quoting kaarina:

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting kaarina:

Hi Suzi, nice to have you back! We all missed you, and thought of you often. Prayers to you for all that you are going through. Looking forward to seeing you on here more often!

thanx kaarina. nice to be back. missed you....hope all is well  did you move????

No Suzi, we are staying put for now. We had an offer turned down on a house and then it was sold to someone else. We don't see anything else that we like out there, so we decided to take ours off the market for now. We aren't in any hurry to move anyways. It works out good for me, now I can have my DD's baby shower here in April : )

LFosterfarm
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM

SUZI SUZI SUZI!!!!  YOU WERE GREATLY MISSED GIRL!!!!!!!! 

glad you're back, and sending prays and thoughts your way!  hugs sister!!!

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Quoting Brooklynchic:

oh congrats to your daughter, how exciting.....hows your sweet grandbaby and niece...any recent pics.. i missed so much  : ((

Quoting kaarina:

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting kaarina:

Thank You! We are excited to welcome our new grandson in May : )

Katy (age 2 1/2) is doing well. I am starting her on dancing lessons at the end of this month. It will be a special thing just for her and me.

Elisabeth (age 17 months) is having some health issues that my sister would rather me not discuss right now. She is going to have some intensive treatment starting soon and we are hopeful that she can manage it. This will be with her for the rest of her life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)