Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Brooklyn is back in da house!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
hey chicas. It's suzi096!!!! Just popping in to say hello and miss u guys a whole lot... Lots of changes for me , but getting through it and need support. Miss u all so much and will get back in my groove slowly!!! Missed my momma and missed making fun of her lol Luv ya. Dana. And all my sissys. Will fill you guys in soon!!! Glad to be back and touching base with you all !!!!
Luv u guys!!!!!
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (51-60):
Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM

awlww kaarina , katy is gorgeous, and a new grandson, thats so awesome.....katy will be a big sis....

so sorry to hear about elisabeth...my thoughts and prayers are with her..whatever it is ,im sure she will get through this..she is a beauty,and got so big....hugs to your sis, she must be beside herself over this...

Quoting kaarina:

Quoting Brooklynchic:

oh congrats to your daughter, how exciting.....hows your sweet grandbaby and niece...any recent pics.. i missed so much  : ((

Quoting kaarina:

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting kaarina:

Hi Suzi, nice to have you back! We all missed you, and thought of you often. Prayers to you for all that you are going through. Looking forward to seeing you on here more often!

thanx kaarina. nice to be back. missed you....hope all is well  did you move????

No Suzi, we are staying put for now. We had an offer turned down on a house and then it was sold to someone else. We don't see anything else that we like out there, so we decided to take ours off the market for now. We aren't in any hurry to move anyways. It works out good for me, now I can have my DD's baby shower here in April : )

Thank You! We are excited to welcome our new grandson in May : )

Katy (age 2 1/2) is doing well. I am starting her on dancing lessons at the end of this month. It will be a special thing just for her and me.

Elisabeth (age 17 months) is having some health issues that my sister would rather me not discuss right now. She is going to have some intensive treatment starting soon and we are hopeful that she can manage it. This will be with her for the rest of her life.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Very happy to see you back!

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM

nice to see you!

Im sorry to hear about the marriage.... but these girls here are great and you know you have a good support system here.

I was worried you had been washed away by Sandy.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Welcome back! <3  Look forward to hearing from you...

Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

thanx jen  good to see you too....no thank goodness we were safe through sandy...unfortunitly i know many that
were not....how about your inlaws, i know their in long island????

Quoting sahlady:

nice to see you!

Im sorry to hear about the marriage.... but these girls here are great and you know you have a good support system here.

manilowgal
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Yes!!, my Suzi is back! Missed you! Many prayers and thoughts have been coming your way during your absence. Glad you're back!
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM

sil lost power for close to a week, but mil had power so they went over there.  bil said it was like a holiday with everyone in one house, lots of food and wine, and movies.

Quoting Brooklynchic:

thanx jen  good to see you too....no thank goodness we were safe through sandy...unfortunitly i know many that
were not....how about your inlaws, i know their in long island????

Quoting sahlady:

nice to see you!

MomofBoys838
by Bronze sister on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Glad you are back!  Keeping you in my prayers :)

ladybugMarie

VTHaven
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Well lookie here!!!! Welcome back Suzi!

puritydoll
by Bronze sister on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:25 AM

It is nice to see you.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN