Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you know anyone who has been a victim of domestic violence?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you know anyone who has been a victim of Domestic Violence or Child Abuse?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 71

View Results

I wanted to reach out to my Cafe Mom friends and patrons and ask them to view the trailer for the movie This Can't Be love. Tell us what you think. Please help us in our fight against domestic violence and child abuse by visiting  Fundraiser link and donating atleast $1.00.  If you know anyone who is in an abusive relationship, encourage them to call the National Domestic Violence Hotline for counseling, domestic violence group meetings and Domestic violence shelters. 1800-799-SAFE.

The movie comes from my book This Can't Be Love. Click on the book to read the synopsis.

This trailer was made over a year ago when we first started filming. A new trailer will be made once filming is complete. Thank you Cafe Mom for your support. 

group hug

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Replies (81-82):
BonnieMarie59
by Bronze sister on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister was abused by her boyfriend.  We rescued her and about 3 months later she went back to the jerk.  At this time we have no idea how she is.  Neither my sis or I have talked to her in a year and a half. This guy almost killed her and she just made excuses for it like it was her fault.

goins1119
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM

You haven't talked to her or heard from her in a year? Is she alright?

Quoting BonnieMarie59:

My sister was abused by her boyfriend.  We rescued her and about 3 months later she went back to the jerk.  At this time we have no idea how she is.  Neither my sis or I have talked to her in a year and a half. This guy almost killed her and she just made excuses for it like it was her fault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN