Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

long, hard week here! bumps or hugs needed please updated

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 547 Total Views
Today my kind fil goes in for surgery today, i hope the lord gives him strength to see him through this and his recovery!
This week the rumor ( i truly hate these, there isnt anything to do about them, butt most have been right) at my dhs work is this week 30-40 people will be laid off! While i hate to see anyone lose their jobs, i sure do hope one isnt my dh! Who has been there 36 yrs in June. I realize it is hard on him to deal with everything, butt he sure has brought it home to all of us the last two months!
so dear cm friends im in need of whatever support you can muster for this week and when you are in need( which i hope you are not, knock on wood) i will try to pay your kindness back! Thank you all for listen and your support! Hugs
Well, sooo many Thank yous to all you ladies! Yesterday was alooong day so im just now updating! My fils surgery went pretty well, he was in surgery took 1hour and 45 mins. ( it was about an hour) so there where some issues and he had some during recovery ( which was kinda scary as dh was in visiting him) so instead of going home he will spend teo nights in the hospital! So hopefully he will be home on thursday yay! Dh was fried when we finally got home ( and his hives are really bad with everything going on) so im hoping the week brings more good news! But i needed to let you all know how my long hard week was doing and thank you all for the prayers, thoughts and hugs!
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Thoughts and prayers that FIL's surgery goes well. Please keep us posted.

Praying that the rumor is just that, a rumor.

Indianamomto4
by Sister on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Lifting you up in prayers. I know when my dh was laid off multiple times from 2009-2011 how frightening it was. We made it through and it has actually brought us closer together. I learned to trust the Good Lord as our source and not a job. Hope your fil comes through his surgery well and has an easy recovery.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM

hugspraying

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I'm so sorry. *HUGS*

sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM

hugsbump 

caro100
by Bronze sister on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

*HUGS TO YOU*  Sorry for your trials.  With everything else you're dealing with, you don't need work worries on top of FIL's surgery Thoughts and prayer to you and yours.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM

HUGS and prayers!

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM

My prayers are with you.

ivf_blessed
by Sister on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I will keep your family in my prayers.  (((HUGS)))

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM

hugshugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)