Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Im a mom of three and love having boys. Stay very busy with work and sports but love it. Could someone explain what like ( dd and ds and so on means im lost when reading post.) Thanks.

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
LFosterfarm
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM

smart ass! :)

Quoting LACHESIS:

only a year!?! :D

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

welcome to the group, and I just told another mom that I have been here over a year and I still have to ask what some of the abbreviations mean. 

SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Welcome to the group!  I have 2 boys, and love every minute of it. What spwelcomeorts do yours play?

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM

You love me and you know it :D <3 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting LACHESIS:

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

welcome to the group, and I just told another mom that I have been here over a year and I still have to ask what some of the abbreviations mean. 

LFosterfarm
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I do!  and I said smart ass with as much love and affection as I could muster! lol

Quoting LACHESIS:

You love me and you know it :D <3 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting LACHESIS:

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM

:D Awww I miss you girly. *tee hee hee* 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I do!  and I said smart ass with as much love and affection as I could muster! lol

Quoting LACHESIS:

LFosterfarm
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM

well we could each drive 4 hours and have a lunch date, then turn around and go home in time for dinner! lol

Quoting LACHESIS:

:D Awww I miss you girly. *tee hee hee* 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting LACHESIS:

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

the3Rs
by Sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Welcome :)  I have three boys as well.  Mine are 13, 9, 6.  How old are yours?

lilsis65
by New sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Mine are 23,16 and 12

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)