Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Ugh! I'm so pissed and I feel so stupid!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Ash
  • 19 Replies
  • 327 Total Views
I just got my bubble freakin burst!! Argh! I was trying to reply to the post on getting to know you questions. Well, I admit, I am totally computer stupid. My son showed me a couple weeks ago how to copy and paste, but by this morning I had forgotten how. Well, I was bound and determined to figure it out, so while on that post on the computer, I used my phone and googled how to do it, I followed the step by step, and from what I could see, I actually did it! I was so excited! I kept telling hubby I'm a freakin computer genuis now. Well, once I hit the reply button, it posted everything I wanted it to, but it also added a bunch of other words I didn't want. But before I hit reply, those extra words were not shownig up in the reply box as I was answereing, just that question I wanted. Dammit! So when you see my reply to that post, I'm sorry for the way it came out! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Ashleigh
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Privacyisgood
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hmmm.  Wow.   

smile357
by Linda on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Its all a learning experience. I'm famous for doing things from my phone and slipping and hitting reply to erly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.... gee wiz... cant be that hard on yourself over such little things.  What the heck will happen if it is a big thing?

Just smile and blow more bubbles!

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Eh we won't laugh to hard...we grade on a curve. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
manilowgal
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Hey, I do dumb stuff all the time. Don't worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

hugs.. it's new, can be a bit overwhelming but it will become old school soon enough LOL..

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

sidesplittinglaughter 

ashleighmama
by Ash on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Youre so cute! I should have known the laughing sweetpea would be your response, it made me smile and laugh! Love ya mama! Hugs!

Quoting cuteoverload:

sidesplittinglaughter 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Don't worry about it! Heck do you know when I started CM I didn't know how to post more less copy and paste. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM

It's all good, you'll see many boo boo's on replies. Remember though, there is an edit button if you feel the need to change your reply too. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)