Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Happy Hump Day (Wednesday) to you...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 181 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hope your all having a good day today.

I'm going back to work since I'm feeling human again. I'll be back in the afternoon to harass you all later!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Have a great day and glad you're feeling better!

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Quoting BL2010:

Have a great day and glad you're feeling better!

Thank you very much!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

hugs hope you have a good day!

I'm back now and the roads are still slick here/there as it's below freezing still and puddles are now ice ick...  So I'll be "hibernating" till later when dh gets home from work lol....

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Stay warm! It's been very cold here too. 

Quoting starlight1968:

I'm back now and the roads are still slick here/there as it's below freezing still and puddles are now ice ick...  So I'll be "hibernating" till later when dh gets home from work lol....

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I am glad you are feeling better!  Dr S yelled at me yesterday as I never called for Tamiflu. Wooops. I was so ill, I am not sure I would be able to pick it up!!

What are your plans today?

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM

My plans today are to return to work and stay in my office and hide. :-)

Quoting LACHESIS:

I am glad you are feeling better!  Dr S yelled at me yesterday as I never called for Tamiflu. Wooops. I was so ill, I am not sure I would be able to pick it up!!

What are your plans today?

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Happy Wednesday to ya, sista.  I'm heading to work today under protest, but I'm still going!  lol

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

ya know I don't know if it's just me (I think I watch to much science TV lol) but I went looking and we've had more winter storms coming up from the south this year than normal...I mean the snow that hit was from the southern storm yesterday lol...since when does that happen...more times they come from the southwest/north west... ok I think I either need LESS coffee or go to bed LOL...brain working weird this am...lol

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM

It's 27 degrees here and snowing. YAY..... <said sarcastically>

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I heard that!  We were giggling with oldest dd last night that we had told her to bring her nice weather (she's in La, CA) with her when she comes (she's coming end of jan. for a visit)...then last night we told her to leave it there LOL  She is just as cold as we were pretty much...brrr Leno even made a joke about it last night...

Quoting rosebud727:

Stay warm! It's been very cold here too. 

Quoting starlight1968:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)