Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Happy Hump Day (Wednesday) to you...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hope your all having a good day today.

I'm going back to work since I'm feeling human again. I'll be back in the afternoon to harass you all later!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Replies (11-13):
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM

This has been an interesting week. An hour after getting to work we went into lock-down because of a suspicious person that was in the front office and ran off. He was apprehended quickly but gheesh!

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

Happy Wednesday to ya, sista.  I'm heading to work today under protest, but I'm still going!  lol

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM

A nap sounds really nice...

Quoting starlight1968:

ya know I don't know if it's just me (I think I watch to much science TV lol) but I went looking and we've had more winter storms coming up from the south this year than normal...I mean the snow that hit was from the southern storm yesterday lol...since when does that happen...more times they come from the southwest/north west... ok I think I either need LESS coffee or go to bed LOL...brain working weird this am...lol

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

lol I did!  well it was on accident tho lol dh and I were playing with Pickles on the bed and I laid down to cuddle with her and next thing I know I'm waking up with a blanket on me 2hrs later!  Dh is so sweet.

Quoting rosebud727:

A nap sounds really nice...

Quoting starlight1968:

ya know I don't know if it's just me (I think I watch to much science TV lol) but I went looking and we've had more winter storms coming up from the south this year than normal...I mean the snow that hit was from the southern storm yesterday lol...since when does that happen...more times they come from the southwest/north west... ok I think I either need LESS coffee or go to bed LOL...brain working weird this am...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)