Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How many mom's live in or near Chicago? Let's start having Cafemom outings again.

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello, my name is Patricia. When I lived in Chicago 4 years ago,  we started having Cafemom outings. We went to the movies, bowling etc.. It was fun., we even posted the pictures on Cafemom and Facebook.

But I moved to Atlanta and I didn't start it back. Well I am back in Chicago and I wanted to see if the Chicago Cafe Mom's wanted to start having outings again.

So if you are interested and live somewhere near chicago  introduce yourself to the other Chicago Moms so we can start planning.  We can do stuff together with our families, and then sometimes we can have Mommy nights out . ...

shooting photo

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Montherof4_1993
by New sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I am like 20 from Chicago
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Montherof4_1993:

I am like 20 from Chicago

Where at? Just curious!

Montherof4_1993
by New sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Hammond
Montherof4_1993
by New sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM
But I go to meeting in chicago for my home biz
sassy71
by Sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Quoting hemlockprimrose:

Quoting sassy71:

I'd love too. I'm in the south suburbs

What part of south suburbs are you from.. I was born and raised the the Chicago Area.. sill have alot of family up there ... 

Harvey....sticking out tonguelol and I hate it. 

goins1119
by Bronze sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am in Atlanta right now but I will be relocating there next month.  I already have my new home, I'll be living in the west suburbs.  I like doing everything from bowling, paying pool, playing cards, swimming, fundraisers, plays, whatever.  What does everyone else enjoy doing?

goins1119
by Bronze sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Sassy71 I think having a Cafemom get together say once a month would be fun. Picking something completely different each time. I hope there are other Chicago moms, or moms who want to come to chicago for the monthly get togethers.

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

goins1119
by Bronze sister on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Hammond is nowhere from Chicago... Literally right around the corner.

way to go

Quoting Montherof4_1993:

Hammond

goins1119
by Bronze sister on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Harvey is right around the corner too. LOL, why do you hate Harvey, IL?

way to go

Quoting sassy71:

Quoting hemlockprimrose:

Quoting sassy71:

I'd love too. I'm in the south suburbs

What part of south suburbs are you from.. I was born and raised the the Chicago Area.. sill have alot of family up there ... 

Harvey....sticking out tonguelol and I hate it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)