Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vegas?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

any suggestions on where to stay?  sil already nixed the Hard Rock, saying it was too youthful.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracylynn100
by Sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Loved Ceasar's Palace?  The Venecian was kind of dirty.  Have a good time

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM

as in unclean, or in a sexual way?

Quoting Tracylynn100:

The Venecian was kind of dirty. 

Tracylynn100
by Sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Lol, unclean and the toilet ran the whole time

stuswf
by Gold sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I like Mandalay Bay.... If you are looking for a nice but affordable place the gold coast they have the best pillows!  The mirage is really nice too, love the waterfall in the pool,

FlyingMommy747
by Bronze sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:47 PM

the next time I go I want to stay at Paris

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Paris was nice. So was Harrah's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM

It depends on what time of year you plan to go. I loved the Mandalay Bay hotel because it has the best waterpark, and the room was nice, but the view was of the airport. My kids loved it, and it isn't that far from the Excalibur where they have a cool midevil dinner and New York New York, where they have a nice rollercoaster ride. I was also very impressed with the Luxor's buffet. The room was nice, but air conditioning could have been better.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM

beginning of april. no kids. must have a spa.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

It depends on what time of year you plan to go. I loved the Mandalay Bay hotel because it has the best waterpark, and the room was nice, but the view was of the airport. My kids loved it, and it isn't that far from the Excalibur where they have a cool midevil dinner and New York New York, where they have a nice rollercoaster ride. I was also very impressed with the Luxor's buffet. The room was nice, but air conditioning could have been better.

keljo05
by Kelly on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 PM

the Luxor is nice, even the tower rooms were impressive at the level we were at.. wanted to take the bathroom home with me, lol

the Rio is fun.. but more off the strip unless they finally improved the transportation.

For ease of transportation I would stay on the strip and in one of the hotels that use the monorail. It runs from the Hilton (ehh) to the MGM Grand ( never stayed there)

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM

wow... I didnt know there was a monorail... how fun!

I will make sure to look that up!

Quoting keljo05:

the Luxor is nice, even the tower rooms were impressive at the level we were at.. wanted to take the bathroom home with me, lol

the Rio is fun.. but more off the strip unless they finally improved the transportation.

For ease of transportation I would stay on the strip and in one of the hotels that use the monorail. It runs from the Hilton (ehh) to the MGM Grand ( never stayed there)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)