Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What r u doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

Will you be working?

Spending time with family or friends?

Tell us what you're up to.... 

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FiddleCat
by Sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I'll be picking up one of my fiddles from the luither today, then off grocery shopping. Then a funeral, that will no doubt turn into a Bluegrass Jam afterwards. He would've wanted it this way. I think I'll come home and nap after that.

As for Sunday I'm open..whos up for some fun??!!

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM
DH and DS are going to the inauguration Sunday and Monday so I have some things to pick up for them, DS has a basketball game today, DD has one tomorrow and she's been sick since Tuesday so we'll see what she can do. Next weekend is DS's baseball team's big fund raiser and I have stuff to do for that. Cleaning and laundry is always a given.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cuteoverload
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Chatting with you

Angelica46
by Lil Princess on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM

After working all week, staying in this morning to try and clean parts of this house and go to the movies this afternoon with my daughter. I hope she is up to seeing a scary movie -- Mama! 

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I am headed out on my sled(Arctic Cat) this afternoon.  Got our trail passes yesterday so we can go anywhere in the province on the groomed trails.  Had my gd, since tues, and although I love her to pieces and when she goes home it makes my heart hurt, I am ready for sledding today.

gabbie40
by Sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I will be babysitting my sister kids all three of them which is a joy to have over .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM

have to take Pickles to the vet, then to the puppy store and then work in some grocery shopping...phew... then back here to PLAY lol...

manilowgal
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Quoting secondcup5:

I am headed out on my sled(Arctic Cat) this afternoon.  Got our trail passes yesterday so we can go anywhere in the province on the groomed trails.  Had my gd, since tues, and although I love her to pieces and when she goes home it makes my heart hurt, I am ready for sledding today.

Now that sounds like fun!
sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM

same stuff different day cleaning kids and hangin out around the house.. dh has band practise so gotta have the house nice n stuff..

itsmebaba30
by Sister on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I went to Zumba this morning. then came home made lunch and spending time with the family.

Sondra

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)