Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Ok ladies...I'm bored here on a Saturday night.  Sooooo we decided to throw a party!!  Come on in join the fun!

I have the bartenders ready and waiting for your order:

Got the male dancers on standby:

Got the 40ish limo gassed up and ready to roll for whoever needs a ride:

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM

So you went and got twisted without us!!

Quoting maryg38:

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell y'all.... So last night I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner. They were on the fence and didn't know what to do sooooo we went out. Ran into my sister who was meeting a few people for a birthday bash. We all sat together and had a great time. I don't drink but considering the week I had I asked if the restaurant had any moscato wine. It's sparkly and bubbly like a champagne but sweet with a hint of apple.
My sister introduced me to that wine over the Christmas holiday. Y'all have got to try it!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I'll have the tall one with the orange slice, lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Ummmm well ummmmmm yeah, lol..... I felt soooo guilty too

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting maryg38:

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell y'all.... So last night I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner. They were on the fence and didn't know what to do sooooo we went out. Ran into my sister who was meeting a few people for a birthday bash. We all sat together and had a great time. I don't drink but considering the week I had I asked if the restaurant had any moscato wine. It's sparkly and bubbly like a champagne but sweet with a hint of apple.
My sister introduced me to that wine over the Christmas holiday. Y'all have got to try it!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Haha...WHY?  You deserved to let your hair down!

Quoting maryg38:

Ummmm well ummmmmm yeah, lol..... I felt soooo guilty too

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting maryg38:

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Oh hell yeah!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM

About time!!

Quoting dana63:

Oh hell yeah!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Shhh I think I will have my man Johnny and my new guy (yes stolen) Dwayne rock Johnson. Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Pour us a round!!!!

Quoting crazymom729:

About time!!

Quoting dana63:

Oh hell yeah!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting dana63:

Shhh I think I will have my man Johnny and my new guy (yes stolen) Dwayne rock Johnson. Hehe

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM

There You are!! 

Mary that sounds yummy...may have to try that wine now LOL...next trip to the liquor store!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)