Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

when you look at your children...

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 48 Replies
  • 508 Total Views

do you see yourself or your husband?  what about your parents or in laws?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paperorplastic
by Sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Oldest dd looks like me, my youngest dd looks like her dad, and my ds looks like my dad, and my husband.  

Bax
by Sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:37 PM

My son's facial features are very much like my husband's but his coloring (red hair, fair skin, freckles) is all me.  Vise-Versa my daughter's facial features are all me (round face, long nose, wide mouth) but has my husband's coloring (brown eyes & hair).  So.... a total mix of both of us!

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM

that is cute!

Quoting Bax:

My son's facial features are very much like my husband's but his coloring (red hair, fair skin, freckles) is all me.  Vise-Versa my daughter's facial features are all me (round face, long nose, wide mouth) but has my husband's coloring (brown eyes & hair).  So.... a total mix of both of us!

TableforSeven
by Bronze sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM

DD#1 looks like DH;  DD#2 looks like me;  DD#3 looks like DH;  DS#1 looks like me;  DS#2 looks like BIL - genetics are a strange thing.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Ryan looks like me but the older he gets he is starting to look more like his dad (my ex). Nate is a spitting image of my father.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM

oldest looks like mom (her bio) but acts like dh lol

youngest is a mix of both of us.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Erin and Ryan look alot like me. Ryan his his bio Dad's height, etc. Kevin looks alot like me, but more like Ray. Erin is looking more and more like me as she gets older...

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Aiden looks just like Darren did. Lydia looks like my mom did as a child (I am told) and Joey looks like my sister and cousin did when they were little. No one looks like me. :/ 

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Oldest is a mini-me clone of his father. Dd takes after his side, but has features of mine. Our personalities our like clones. Her bf always says, "your twin is calling," when I call. Youngest son must have been a mix up in the hospital nursery. He doesn't look like anyone I know of.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Our dd is a good mix of both of us. There are times when she looks a lot like me and other times she looks so much like him.

Our sons are our recessive gene babies, lol. They both have blond hair and blue eyes. Hubby and I have dark hair and eyes. Our sons favor my mom's side of the family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)