Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Wish more parents would take this kind of stand!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
1 mom liked this

This is in Walker, LA about 30 miles or so from where I live.  I love it!! I wish more parents would realize what little snots their bully children are and do something about it.  This is a very busy town as it is just outside of Baton Rouge.  And the hwy they are standing by is a major 4  lane hwy...plenty of traffic.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
It will make them think before doing it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:03 PM

luv it!!!!

smile357
by Linda on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I love it...my child was bullied and the mother takes the boys will be boys attitude.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I have boys and that's a sad excuse on her part. Hope the situation was resolved.

Quoting smile357:

I love it...my child was bullied and the mother takes the boys will be boys attitude.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smile357
by Linda on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM

There are other issues and my son is being put in a theraputic school. 

Quoting crazymom729:

I have boys and that's a sad excuse on her part. Hope the situation was resolved.

Quoting smile357:

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM

My kids best not EVER be bullies. In fact, I ask Aiden daily about the kids in his class (more so the boys). At least 2 have some kind of behavior/anger issues and bully not only the kids but the teacher. I know it is mean, but I told Aiden I do not want him to play with those boys.
He needs to be nice to them, but is not allowed to play with them. Some of the stuff he has told me or I've heard is not good. :( 

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Good lesson of consequences!!! YAY Mom!
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yes i think if more parents took this stand! Maybe bullying would be a thing of the past! Not just with other kids but like with the lady that was on that school bus ( last yr ) that broke my heart to see and hear what those kids did and said to her!
I remember being bullied in school( shoot most the time it was my little sister doing it ) but the ap at the middle school told me back then maybe a liked being picked on!) So some things have changed since then
Hugs
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM

We've had a few parents do this in Dallas but not sure if it was for bullying..it makes the news when they do it ... one was a girl who came in late and disobeyed her parents and the other was a boy that I can't remember what it was for.

I agree it's sad that the parent has to do it but I bet these kids don't ever do anything "bad" again...good for that parent

pampire
by Sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Good for her!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)