Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

If you could live anywhere where would you live and why?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've always wanted to move away from Texas. I lived in Kansas City Mo. for a while and loved it, but then I married and moved back to Texas. We plan on moving again in a couple of years and I'm already planning it in mind. I love having the four seasons  specifically beautiful fall weather. Maine, Conneticut who knows! do you love living where you live? if you could live anywhere where would it be and why?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I live in CA. I love it here.

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I'm right where I want to be. I grew up in Orlando before Disney world, then moved to the mountains of NC for 18ish years (hated it) Now I live 30 minutes east of Orlando on the coast..LOVE IT.  

I just wish this was my back yard views but it's not I'm about 15 minutes from here..

cowboysgirl3227
by Sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Northern Arizona/Southern Utah or Oregon.  I do love Virginia too though.  I am not sure but somewhere not as cold as where I currently live would be nice.

TableforSeven
by Silver sister on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I was born, raised and lived in Pennslyvania my entire life......until last fall.

Last Sept we made our dream move.....to Israel.  I LOVE it here, I can't imagine ever moving away.

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Anyplace that doesn't get the winters like we do up here. I'm to old for this crap.

jett286
by BrewMisstress on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I've lived in the Pacific NW for my entire life, except for 5 years when we moved to California (Bay Area) for my husband to work.  I LOVE where I live (even though it's not a very good match politically speaking, very liberal where I'm a bit on the conservative side....) I live in Washington but on the Oregon border so I have Portland at my finger tips....Seattle is 3 1/2 hours north, mountains, beaches, forests, lakes, rivers......all within driving distance.  I think I would love to live in a small village in Italy though if I had to move somewhere!

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Yep i love the four seasons ( even though it scares the heck out of me to drive on skating rink roads!) here in Colorado, was born and raised here, so i guess this is home to me! But id love to live on a beach, with a cabana man, interent connection ( so i can connect with you all), white sandy beaches, no butterflies ( they scare me) and no before and after school parking lot hell! Ok i know all yhats a pipe dream!
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

My heart is in Texas, but my butt is stuck in Colorado

i am sooo sorry you dont like it here in Colorado, hon!
rad3mom1
by New sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I've lived in Florida and Wisconsin, currently live in New York, and grew up in Iowa. I'm not a big fan of Florida;LOVE Wisconsin scenery, pace of life, people, all of it; have to say I like NY quite a bit; but nothing beats family. I'm working my butt off to move back to Iowa!  

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM

We live in Arkansas right now. I hate it, and want to move back to my home of Illinois! That's where my heart has almost always been. I love the four seasons there, I do love the snow there, alot of reasons.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN