Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could live anywhere where would you live and why?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've always wanted to move away from Texas. I lived in Kansas City Mo. for a while and loved it, but then I married and moved back to Texas. We plan on moving again in a couple of years and I'm already planning it in mind. I love having the four seasons  specifically beautiful fall weather. Maine, Conneticut who knows! do you love living where you live? if you could live anywhere where would it be and why?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (31-34):
gma_46
by Sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM

When I was a child, we moved from California, to Washington, to Nevada, then back to California. I married at age 19, moved a few hours north, and here I've stayed (my husband's not much of a traveler! LOL) Now, we've lived in the same HOME since 1990!!!! LOL no wonder I want to TRAVEL! :-)

Although, we traveled to North and South Dakota in August about seven years ago to meet my husband's family (wonderful, but not sure I'd want to live there!) LOL.

So moving is probably OUT, but I'd love to travel to see fireflies (we traveled to Tennesee in about 1972 before moving to Nevada as a kid). And then my favorite place was northern Washington!

grandmalove2012
by Sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Anywhere WARM!  It's -25 degrees here right now. lol 

Tricia2
by Tricia on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Hawaii . My dh took me last Mother's Day and wow. I would move there in a heartbeat .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HersheyKisses99
by New sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I live near Columbia. I don't mind it. I just hate the cold! :)

Quoting mom.of.4:

what part of Mo. I used to live in Gladstone and my sister lives in Harrisonville. I loved living there.

Quoting HersheyKisses99:

I live in missouri. I don't hate it. I do, however, HATE the cold!!! I would LOVE to move to Florida! :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)