Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAS YOUR WEEKEND FUN - OR A BLUNDER?

mine began slowly, as usual. Then a friend & I went to see the movie MAMA. It was great ! After the movie, my friend & I decided to walk to a nearby store. 

I was so happy being out & about, I tripped and fell.BROKE 3 OF MY PARALYZED FINGERS!

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (11-13):
TableforSeven
by Bronze sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

We had friends over Friday evening for dinner and we were chatting until almost 11pm - then DH and I started cleaning up.  

We had a restful Saturday.

Sunday morning both DH and DD#3 woke up with stomach bugs.....so they stayed home but the other three kids went to school.  

They were still home Monday, but were feeling better by the end of the day.  The other kids went to school as usual and I had a bunch of errands to run as well as going to our landlord.

Tuesday everyone has off because it is Election Day.  Friends are visiting from the states.....they are thinking about moving to our town this summer - so we're going to spend the day showing them around and introducing them to people.

gaylelynne
by Sister on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM

My weekend was ok.  I had drill (I'm in the Army Reserves) so I didn't really get a weekend.  I was off work today for the holiday, though, and all I've done all day is lay around, cook a couple of meals, and sleep.  My favorite kind of day!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:42 AM

So sorry about your fingers.  I had an awesome weekend, I was out snowmobiling sat and sun.  Loved it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)