Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Your Family Complete?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

Do you ever get baby fever or is your family complete?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1Coyote
by Sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Before my surgery I would have said a definite no, to my family being complete. I often felt that I was to have one more, in fact I would even have dreams of having another baby and it was a boy. Right after my surgery the dreams stopped. Now I look forward to grandchildren.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 45 with two grown children...mine is complete.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I have it made in the shade, our children are grown and we have grandchildren.  Love this stage of my life.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My family is complete. I am 49 and I have a 7 year old and then 9 grandchildren. So if I want to hold a baby I will call one of my kids to bring me the babies... LOL

MomTiara19
by Sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Quoting 1Coyote:

Before my surgery I would have said a definite no, to my family being complete. I often felt that I was to have one more, in fact I would even have dreams of having another baby and it was a boy. Right after my surgery the dreams stopped. Now I look forward to grandchildren.

I had surgery too and understand your emotions.I felt done too...then after my hyserectomy had feelings of what if??

Then reality hits and I say....what am I thinking cant or can.....im way to tired....lol...

TableforSeven
by Bronze sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Our family is complete....yet I occasionally get baby fever.  But our youngest is 9 years old and I don't really want to start over....though if I ever did get pregnant again I would be happy. Does that make sense?

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Very complete! 

Just waiting for daugthers to marry and give me grandchildren now. Not waiting anxiously, when they are ready of course.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I'm done.  My husband and I are empty nesters so yes, we are complete.  I'm enjoying doing my own thing without having to worry or taking care of someone else.

Refurbished
by Sister on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm about 5 years behind you.  When I get baby fever, it's because I'm looking forward to my own kids having a few in about 5-10 years.  I'm really looking forward to having babies that I can spoil, but then give back to their parents. 

Quoting crazymom729:

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Oh I have the grand baby from my stepdaughter so I spoil, get my loving and send her home.

Quoting Refurbished:

I'm about 5 years behind you.  When I get baby fever, it's because I'm looking forward to my own kids having a few in about 5-10 years.  I'm really looking forward to having babies that I can spoil, but then give back to their parents. 

Quoting crazymom729:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)