Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HI and Welcome!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 445 Total Views

My Name is Dana/Momma and I am a 49 year old momma of 5 kids and grandma to 9. I am a full time student and I live in TX..

Welcome to 40ish and the sisterhood...

Please introduce yourself (or reintroduce)yourself so we can get to know you. If you are new please look around and if you need a sister invite us all to be your friend...

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Join the fun at 40ish and beyond ~~ www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brooklynchic
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Hi I'm suzi from Brooklyn ny .im soon to be divorced,have 2sons who are 12 and 7..I work part time as a dental hygienist!!!im 48 years old!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hello y'all, I too live in TX.  I'm a SAHM of 2 girls 15 & 25 (she's married and lives in CA). Married 17yrs this March!

Have any questions feel free to ask away!!

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Hi, I'm Betty Lou but please call me BL. I live in New Hampshire and I'm 52 years old.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hey there, I'm Susan, I live in Louisiana and have two boys 18 & 21 and two stepchildren and a beautiful granddaughter 17 months.  I work as a bookkeeper and my dh is a OTR truck driver.  We've been together for 20 years now...married 16.

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Hi to everyone!!! My name is Wanda and I am the Momma Bird of 8 adult children,who have a whole bunch of kids of their own and we live in Los Angeles, California...

Raised by Semi-Tradional Native American family we manage to live on a large property with our adult children and grandchildren around us.

I dedicate my time (all day) to sharing and helping a Sister who may need a nice word or gentle shoulder to vent or cry....I am soon to be 60 moons old, but its not like a calendar,  all I have to do is wake to a beautiful new day each morning and I will be here.

Feel free to message .... if you need Support take a peek at our Support Sister Forum for help.  

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:08 AM

BUMP!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Hi I'm Mary live in Maine with my DH and 2 teenage girls(15 {soon to be 16} & 14). Currently looking for a job
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3Girlzmom231512
by New sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I am Kim and a 48 year old mom of 3 technically 4. HaHa..... I have 3 girls 23, 15, 12. I live in Virginia work basically full time and go to school online. Will finish in July 2013~ I am very secluded because I work from home three days a week and 2 days in office and go to school online. My 15 yr old plays travel softball however last year did not get to many games due to school. Any other secluded moms?

Tricia2
by Tricia on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
My name is Tricia. I have 2 little girls 7 and 3 and I live in Houston , Texas . I am 43 years old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harmony7
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Good Morning!

I joined the group last night and wanted to take a moment to say hello!

I am a 53 year old mom of ten from Alabama. I have been married for 33 years to my best buddy. We have 7 biological children and three adopted children. 9 sons and 1 daughter,2 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. Oldest child is 31 and the youngest is 12. Our kids are very close to one another and our house is full most of the time.

Boys are heavily involved in sports - wrestling and soccer year round. Horseback riding lessons etc.

I am a work from home mom as a playground sales representative. I travel from time to time with my job. When possible the children travel with me and this has afforded us an opportunity to see much of our country.

I also raise and show Australian shepherds. Have two quarter horses, three cats and chickens.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN