Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello: I'm New

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

Hello all,

This seems like a good group to be in and so, here I am, brand new... I'm 53,  am married, and have two daughters (almost 22 and 17) and live in a little house in Brooklyn, NY with my family and a bunch of animals. Life seems to get harder as everyone grows up and the problems get bigger. I have some good friends who are wonderful support but also thought it would be nice to hear from a larger community. Thanks...

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Welcome to the group! Lots of great ladies in here to talk to!! Im Dianna

bow down Nice to meet you. I have 3 daughters, 17, 20 and 28 I also have 3 grand daughters

mamakin616
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hello....I hope you enjoy this group,I have been a member for a few months now and I love it,the woman are all so nice and caring.I have always been treated with kindness here,and that isn't the way all of the groups are,I look forward to when I can come on and try and help others and also when I need some help.You should find this a very positive influence..I know I have..

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hi and welcome to the group. Make yourself at home and have fun.

jlsjjsmom
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hi and welcome. I'm also 53. Married for almost 30 years, we live in central IL. Our boys are 22 and 25. I've been here for a few months - since the week before Hurricane Sandy hit and wiped CM out for a few days!

Rosemary127
by New sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Hi!! I'm not to new here but not been on in many months, I'm married as well and I have 5 kids!  4 boys 1 girl  only two remain at home, but she is getting married in June;-/.  I live Ina small town in Arkansas.... I'd love to have a new friend:). You can also email me @rosemary1222003@yahoo.com. Great to meet you

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Hi, welcome to the group, glad to have you with us.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jellybean306
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM

hi...i'm 47 , 2 sons 25 , and 22 almost 23......being a parent of adult children is difficult.....so far I have be ousted by one son...but he came back to tell me all the things I did wrong in his life.....funny....his issues were teenage years issues...diffcult times for all...the other son is not living the life I'd hoped he'd pick...but I still love them both...i have a few close friends....retired and trying to get involved with church to find more friends.....married 26 almost 27 years to the best man in the world....I welcome you and would love to be a part of ur support team and look at the post of my sweet Ellie to see my granddaughter and her parents...my son that is still stuck on teenage issues

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Hey girl, welcome to the group!  You're gonna find this this a great group of ladies with lots of wisdom, humor and support.  These chickies are awesome!

autismom47
by New sister on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new too.  I'm 50 and have 2 children.  Also have a cat which is like having a 3rd child at times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)