Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How many moms in 40ish have multiples?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 303 Total Views
1 mom liked this

WE had made this post before but I thought with all the new sisters we would make it again...

How many moms have twins, triplets (more)?

I have a set of identical twin who are an hour and 16 minutes a part. One is a lefty and the other a righty and yes they do things alike without the other knowing. Steven my older twin had twin girls (which is rare). I had another set of twins that would have been 22 this year (3/6) that I lost at birth, they were also boys.

Tell us about your multiples.

Join the fun at 40ish and beyond ~~ www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Do Irish Twins count? ( exactly one year apart) LOL

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I didn't have any multiples but my daughters did.  My oldest and my middle daughter had twins 3 months apart.  We have four 9 year old boys.  All fraternal.

allforedwards
by Bronze sister on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I have a set of mirror frat. Twins that are 13.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We don't have any multiples in my family but I will bump this for ya later 

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

BUMP 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I love having twins and would have had more if I could have.. :)

Jerzymom
by Susanne on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Wow Dana!  Yes I have fraternal twin boys. Frank and John age 13. When they came into the world I already had at the time a 3 yr old daughter. Yes! I too love having twins. They are very different individuals and are very entertaining. I love to watch them interact with each other.  We are truly blessed.

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:54 PM

There seem to be a lot of twin bots so far; mind if I ask how you handle the near constant fighting / squabbling???

MrsGuerrero92
by Sister on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
*raises hands & waves!! ME! I have identical 14 year old twin boys. Adam & Nicholas. They're 20 mins apart. They have different personalities. They are bff!! They can't be without each other. I love having twins. When they were born our oldest son had just turned 2. When the twins were 2, we had our daughter. Talk about a crazy house!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
almostthere55
by Sister on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I had identical twin girls. I lost my Kelsey at 27 weeks in vitro.  Kendra was born at 31 weeks (yes that's right, I had to carry them both until Kendra was born, in order to save her).  I often think of what my life would have been like with twins.  I'm sure I would have been in seventh heaven.  There are several fraternal twins in my family, but as you know identicals are not hereditary, but random.  And I think very special:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)