Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

from hospital room 2312

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
Well they are keeping my hivey dh here until at least sunday! My 17 yr old dd is holdimg down the fort at home, i hope lol,at last report she hasnt killed her brother! The dr are thinking its the almonds dh ate on his wheat belly diet ( his hives have spread since yesterday) so no more almonds, as well as amything with any kind of aspirin in it
well dd called me to tell me my sils 3 rd hub called to talk to my dh, i thought maybe he had heard my dh was in the hospital, so i gave dh the message, and he called him back
I dont get along with sil or her dh and try to stay out of it, well he called to ask my dh if dh had a problem with them buying my in laws house ( both mil and fil are living, mil has alot of illnesses and both are 76 yrs old, fil wants to stay in the house until my mil passes. And sil 25 yr old lives there with them rent free) sils new dh has money( kinda showy and throws it around)
Well this came out of the blue for my dh, and bad timing he dont need to put up with stuff like this now! He thought it also wasnt the dhs place to call him but should have come from his sister not him!
We have to go over to said house tomorrow for my fils bday! I have to go home and make a cake from scratch for it! Im ready to go ballistic ( yep its not my place, but my dh is going through alot now and shouldnt havs to put up with his thoughtless sister and her dhs awful timing)
Boy i hope i m able to hold my tongue, celebrate a great mans bday! And not go off on my sil tomorrow!
Hugs to you all for listening and support! Going home now to make a cake and have a glass of wine! Uuugghhh some ppl?
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

YOu will do good and I hope hub gets to feeling better soon!

Happy Birthday to your FIL!!! ")

pasteeater
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Can't someone else make the cake? You must be exhausted. Focus on you and your husband. I know how scary allergies can be. My som gets real bad reactions to peanuts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Quoting dana63:

Heartfelt thanks to you Dana, how is your mom doing? And how are you! Hugs
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Quoting pasteeater:

Can't someone else make the cake? You must be exhausted. Focus on you and your husband. I know how scary allergies can be. My som gets real bad reactions to peanuts.

Thank you for your reply, sorry to hear of your sons peanut allergies and all the worry it must bring to you! Yes i could call my sil and tell her to through her dhs money and go find her dad a cake, but i love and care for my fil and want to make him his favorite german chocolate cale from scratch for his day!
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Prayers for a speedy recovery for dh.  Happy birthday to your FIL.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Hope all goes well!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting mrgetinold:

Quoting dana63:

Heartfelt thanks to you Dana, how is your mom doing? And how are you! Hugs

I am feeling a bit better and my mom is doing better as well!! Thank you!! ;)

Join the fun at 40ish and beyond ~~ www.cafemom.com/group/7446

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM

To your Father In Law

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I hope he feels better soon and the hives go away quickly.

PacificNW1994
by Sister on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Hope all goes well for all of you.  HappyBD to your FIL.  So very nice of you to make his favorite cake.  That means a lot..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN