Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many times do you....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 327 Total Views
1 mom liked this

have to drive some where before you know how to get there?

I swear my husband is one of the smartest people I have ever met but couldnt find his way out of a paper bag.  Drives me up a flipn wall.  I asked him to pick up our son at a friends house and he asked me how to get there.  The boy has lived in the same house for 5-6 YEARS.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firelites
by Anne on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's a guy thing

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter Well, looks like he knows how to drive you crazy!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I am good with directions because I remember land marks.. I will drive a person crazy with, "drive two blocks and turn at the red house and then go until you see the pink mailbox and you know your there if you see the barking dog"..

bergencounty
by Silver Sister - lp on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

once ... it's definitely a guy thing ..lol.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I did a similar post the other day about my dh. If I drive someplace once, I can usually get back to it. I hate letting my dh drive because if I assume he can get us there, he often can't and when I warn him beforehand about the next road or exit he tells me knows and gets mad at me.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Dana, me too!  I can go somewhere once and get there over and over again..Although if you change to much of the area in between trips I might get a little confused lol.

letstalk747
by Joy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:14 PM

i have a GPS now so it dont take me 3 ish times to remember

1squishysmom
by Silver sister on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM

My husband and our 16yo son can go somewhere just once, and they can get right there again. Our 20yo son and I are clueless. Thank goodness we both have a GPS

lbzmom
by Support Team Sister on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Men forget non importation things.  It isnt his fault.  Now if it were some place important he had to go, you bet he'd remember how to get there each time!!

The important thing is that he asked you how to get there and didnt go driving around trying to find it with out asking directions!

:)

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I am directionally challanged, so it usually takes me a few times before I remember.  

And my hubby must be the exception to the 'man rule' - he can drive somewhere once and never forget again how to get there.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)