Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If this was the last piece of Bacon......................

Posted by   + Show Post

What would you give to have it??

This is all virtual so let's have some fun and let the bidding begin!!!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Replies (31-37):
almostthere55
by Sister on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Oh that is a great idea!  You win!!  **sighs and hangs head in defeat**

Quoting lizzy-k:

i figured it all out.. i will take all your offer and let you have the bacon.. then i will move into your neighbors house then come over to visit you. then you will be the nice neighbor and offer me breakfast which i will except the bacon.. ha ha ha :) i win..

Quoting crazymom729:

Oh I sooo have this...the inlaws? Really?  LOL (I actually had great inlaws)

Quoting lizzy-k:

fine i will also throw in all of the inlaws so that you can have a butler, a cook,and and other things you need to take care of. sorry cant give the t.v. cause with everyone gone i can watch t.v. in silence. lol

Quoting crazymom729:

Ok...the hubby, the kids (mine are grown remember that), I'll even throw in Kbug, Oreo (the dog), I'll still keep my flat screen in there, plus the neighbors house (cuz you soooo need to be my neighbor) AND... Alex, Sal & Kallen to be your slaves for a whole week!!

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

I'll match that package and throw in the neighbors house.  Because theirs is better than mine.  Oh and I have two dogs so that adds a house and another two dogs to the deal.  I.Want.My. Bacon....

Quoting lizzy-k:

the group package is 1 dh ,5 kids, a couple of ddil and dsil.6 grandbabies and hell i will throw in the dog too..lol..

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

i will match that offer and will throw in the kids too..lol

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

oh good kids to go with the 5 I already have and the 9 grandkids.. Oh well what (how many again??? LOL).

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Quoting almostthere55:

Oh that is a great idea!  You win!!  **sighs and hangs head in defeat**

Quoting lizzy-k:

i figured it all out.. i will take all your offer and let you have the bacon.. then i will move into your neighbors house then come over to visit you. then you will be the nice neighbor and offer me breakfast which i will except the bacon.. ha ha ha :) i win..

Quoting crazymom729:

Oh I sooo have this...the inlaws? Really?  LOL (I actually had great inlaws)

Quoting lizzy-k:

fine i will also throw in all of the inlaws so that you can have a butler, a cook,and and other things you need to take care of. sorry cant give the t.v. cause with everyone gone i can watch t.v. in silence. lol

Quoting crazymom729:

Ok...the hubby, the kids (mine are grown remember that), I'll even throw in Kbug, Oreo (the dog), I'll still keep my flat screen in there, plus the neighbors house (cuz you soooo need to be my neighbor) AND... Alex, Sal & Kallen to be your slaves for a whole week!!

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

I'll match that package and throw in the neighbors house.  Because theirs is better than mine.  Oh and I have two dogs so that adds a house and another two dogs to the deal.  I.Want.My. Bacon....

Quoting lizzy-k:

the group package is 1 dh ,5 kids, a couple of ddil and dsil.6 grandbabies and hell i will throw in the dog too..lol..

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

i will match that offer and will throw in the kids too..lol

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

oh good kids to go with the 5 I already have and the 9 grandkids.. Oh well what (how many again??? LOL).

Well look at you two take my one piece of bacon and made a great bargin that works for the two of you!! Great team work!! :)

Sunshine201
by Sister on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM

i would give anything to have it...... bacon is awesome!!!!

looneymom424
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I cant eat bacon no teeth my false ones dont work right..

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

nothing.

ladyteejay
by Sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Nothing...bacon gives me heartburn really bad. I don't like greasy food.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I love bacon but I am cheap so I would be sad but I would let it go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)