Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Wonder what I'm getting myself in to :)

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

bow down

Let me introduce myself.  I am a happily married working mom, age 47 with a 10 y/o daughter who at this moment is hovering over my shoulder trying to see what I'm typing :)

I've joined hoping to just hang w/moms  like me.  Share, laugh, learn and help others if I can.

I really am brand new to this so if I break any "codes" please forgive me.  I'm wondering what I'm getting myself in to but what I hope for is just a little piece of me time

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
peacheylady
by Silver sister on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Welcome to the group. Sit back and relax. This is a very good group of ladies .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1squishysmom
by Silver sister on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Welcome! You are going to LOVE it here! Lovely, supportive, friendly sisters

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM

how are you 

LinnyBean
by New sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Thank  you all for your welcome wishes.  So do wie just bring up a subject and everyone who wants to weighs in on your posts?

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

ashleighmama
by Ash on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Hello and welcome. This is definately the right place to come for some me time. And yes, you just post away and people will reply. Im Ashleigh, Im 41, been married 14 yrs and we have 2 boys, 8 and almost 14.

Quoting LinnyBean:

Thank  you all for your welcome wishes.  So do wie just bring up a subject and everyone who wants to weighs in on your posts?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri-553
by Terri on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

welcome to cafemomYou are in a great place,The ladies in here are great,I joined a year ago come April,They listen,share,give advice if asked so welcome/pull up a chair enjoy,see ya later

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Hello and welcome....

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)