Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you exercise daily or have an exercise routine.Now that my kids are older I really have no excuses and need a good exercise routine.

treadmill

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (11-14):
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I've always been regimented about exercise, but this overwhelming work load has derailed my routine. I'm hoping that once I finish this double class I'll be able to get back into a real routine. My oldest daughter has me doing Zumba and R.I.P.P.E.D. at the Y. I love to run. I can't remember the last time I put on my swim suit to do a lap swim though, and if I want to do a sprint triathlon this summer I'm going to have to get myself back into the pool. I'm ashamed to say I'm not exactly in shape like I want to be. I never dreamed I'd let exercise go; it's always been such a part of me, yet the last time I did anything was Tuesday when I did a 3.5 mile run. I need to finish my work so I can do my favorite R.I.P.P.E.D. class tomorrow afternoon.

mzbittle
by Bronze sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Exercise... say what ?!    surprise mini

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I try to walk daily but don't always get around to do it.

terri-553
by Terri on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM

treadmillI try to get to the Gym,4-5 days a week,Didn;t get there this week-end,As,grands aren;t allowed in.Unless they are 14,anyway I do light weights,ride bikes,love the treadmill it is my favorite,I don;t have any deadline just keep working at it,best get moving see ya later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN