Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in a I hate people mood today!

Posted by   + Show Post

This last week I have been really sick. I passed some kidney stones, and because of that or maybe the other way around I have a kidney infection. On top of this I have my normal arthritis of spine. Sorry not complaining just explaining.

So, yesterday was my first out of the house since my trip to the hospital when I passed the stones, last week. We went and did the normal Friday things. Which really tired me out. On top of that my daughter asked me to watch her puppy. A darling little 50lb, 5 month old Pitbull. So, we had her with us. He went to work. He drives school bus. Then he came home and we went and had our taxes started. He treated my son and I to dinner. By this time I was exhausted.

I came home and sat down. Just as I sat down, I recieved a text from daughter.  Her and her fiance were pulled over. I asked for what. She said for no inspection. Here in NY inspections are a big thing. It is a $150 ticket plus a $50 court fee. I thought that was it. Well about 2 weeks ago he tried to get the truck inspected and it failed. They took the old sticker off. I have a vehicle that is registered, and insured but does not run. He took upon himself to search through that vehicle and found an 10 day *something given when you originally register your vehicle so you can get inspected in your name*! He put that on his truck. When he was pulled over he told the cop that my husband gave it to him. Which is totally illegal. So, the cop called my husband and my husband told him the truth. My daughter was pissed at both her fiance for lying, and my husband for telling the truth. She is now afraid he is going to jail.

My husband left for work. He works 2 jobs (drives bus during the week and does security on weekends at night), My brother then told me that my husband is an idiot because he does not know what he is talking about when comes to NYS inspections. A job my husband did for the first 10 years of our marriage. After arguing with him. He motioned for me to get out of the front room. I proceeded to tell him this is my house and I pay the mortgage here. I would stand here if I wanted too!!!! Not really that nicely either

Sorry I really had to vent.

Today I am sitting in my flannel night gown, and not talking to anyone but my sons, and my husband!

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (11-18):
connietrrll
by Silver sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree. He deserves what he gets. I just wish he would not drag my daughter down with him!

Quoting ladyteejay:

Hugs.  People suck sometimes...even family.  I hope everything goes ok for your husband.  Your SIL deserves whatever he gets.  He shouldn' t be a liar.  Makes me wonder what else he' s lying about...

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

poemcollector
by Bronze sister on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Let it Rip ,Rip It, Rip It Good , Now sing that song with me , No sorry needed  here . Let them talk to the hand .  Yikes , I  too had kidney stones ,O.M.G. soooo pain-full, get well .

Lovemyshadows
by Bronze sister on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I'm sorry all this is happening to you.  When it rains it pours. 

(((Hugs)))

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

3JuJu3
by Sister on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Your husband did no wrong and neither did you.  I'm sorry for your troubles.  I understand how your daughter and spouse could get into this trouble, but they shoudl have owned upt o it once their were caught.  Stay strong. 

connietrrll
by Silver sister on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I think I may have been okay if I know what was going on with kidney stones. But, it must have been a large stone. I was acting like those last few minutes before you have to push when you are in labor. I had to pee, but couldn't! I wanted to sit but couldn't! I wanted to stand but couldn't! On top of that I had to wait because I have so many pain killers because of my arthritis. So, they had to do a blood test and check to make sure I wasn't just there for meds because I was acting really nervous, because I was in so much pain! So, it took almost 3 hours to get the pain killers in me!

Quoting poemcollector:

Let it Rip ,Rip It, Rip It Good , Now sing that song with me , No sorry needed  here . Let them talk to the hand .  Yikes , I  too had kidney stones ,O.M.G. soooo pain-full, get well .

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

OK! I'm glad you let it all out. we are here for you sister. flannel PJ's and all. I love to hang out in my flannels as long as possible. No special reason, I'm just into being a bum some days.

One of my best friends passed a kidney stone. She's doing great now - - hope you recover and feel great soon!

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)