Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Are you having ot attending a Superbowl Party? Whats on the menu???

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

Hello all- I was going to a huge party with my fantasy football cohorts, but a car accident is going to keep me from attending. This was kind of a pot luck; so here is what I was bringing: Chicken Wings, fruit and vegetable trays, and yes, beer LOL. 

What is on your menu? Do you have any Superbowl traditions? And whom will you be rooting for?

Dawn
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

nope.  didnt even know it was super bowl sunday until I opened cm this morn.  but I am having a dinner party by coincidence.

witch_e_woman
by The Witch of 40ish on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM

We're not going to a party, we're staying home & the only reason I'll be watching is for the commercials, lol...As far as food goes, we'll dig into whatever we have laying around, we didnt plan a menu.

I want the Ravens to win & Kathy wants the 49ers to win...

finlyhappy65
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Enjoy your party, I'll be working on homework tonight :(

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I wont be able to go; I was injured in a car wreck 2 days ago, and can barely move :( I have been doing my online school work, though.

Quoting finlyhappy65:

Enjoy your party, I'll be working on homework tonight :(

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Quoting witch_e_woman:

We're not going to a party, we're staying home & the only reason I'll be watching is for the commercials, lol...As far as food goes, we'll dig into whatever we have laying around, we didnt plan a menu.

I want the Ravens to win & Kathy wants the 49ers to win...

I love the commercials, as well!

Dawn
cuteoverload
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

~ ~ OK... I've got my Snacks Ready for Kick Off! ~ ~

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We always get together with my sisinlaw and her family for a small Super Bowl party.  This year we're having it at her house, but we are still providing the food.  We're having barbecued tri-tip, bacon wrapped hotdogs, macaroni salad, chili beans, veggie tray, spinach dip and bread, plus chips and dip/salsa.  

I've already got my 49er jersey on and am ready for the game!

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Sounds yummy! I am still envying your sister; she must be having a blast. Hope she wins that new car; perhaps she'll give it to you as a consolation gift.

I think your 49's have the edge, but this time around, anything can happen.

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

We always get together with my sisinlaw and her family for a small Super Bowl party.  This year we're having it at her house, but we are still providing the food.  We're having barbecued tri-tip, bacon wrapped hotdogs, macaroni salad, chili beans, veggie tray, spinach dip and bread, plus chips and dip/salsa.  

I've already got my 49er jersey on and am ready for the game!

Dawn
coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM
We're going to a party. I don't know the menu, just that I was asked to bring chilli.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM

just a small party with dd/her dh and all of us.. Chili, appetizers stuff like that...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)