Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What did you think about the Superbowl yesterday? Did your team win? What did you think about Beyonce?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Just wondering what you thought about the Superbowl game yesterday. Did your team win or lose? What did you think about Beyonce's half time performance?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MNmomto2
by Gold sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I enjoyed watching the game. I was cheering for the Raven's even though I don't like Ray Lewis. Matt Birk is on the team and he used to be a Viking. He's a class act. Just like my Adrian Peterson (so happy he is MVP) I didn't care for the 1/2 show. Not a Beyonce fan, but then again I never care for the 1/2 show. For me it's about the game,football food big smile mini and commercials.

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this

LOVED the Doritos commercial with the goat...My sister and aunt have goats so it was funny watching that.. They have a couple that would do that!.

I like the 1/2 time show...thought it was one of the best in years...not a fan of Beyonce's music but I like her.

Not a football fan, so the game I did not watch! I played on the computer then went to bed before it was over! LOL

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Watched the game was pulling for the ravens!! Woohoo!! My favorite commercial was one of the car commercials with the high school boy went to prom and kisses the girl he had a crush on and escaped with a black eye!! So worth it!!
1/2 time was ok, not a fan of Beyonce but the overall show was great.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't watch much as I didn't really care who won. As for Beyonce I think I watched like 2 minutes of it. Didn't care for it at all.

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Well the 49ers were ahead on here until the last few hours.  It was a lot of fun.  Congrats Ravens

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not a football or sports person at all, but my hubby and I were invited up to my sister's place so we went.  My BIL made the BEST chicken wings EVER with a homemade sauce recipe and they had wonderful pulled beef sandwiches and other snack foods!!  I drank 3 Beck's beer which is a good import and I enjoyed the half-time show very much!!  Beyonce rocked the house and did a fabulous performance......what a hot Mama she is!!!  lol  And some of the commercials were pretty funny too.  Loved the Dorito's with the goat one!  Since I don't care for football, I didn't really care who won, although I guess I am kinda glad the Ravens did simply because I am an East Coast girl.  ;-)

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched THE PUPPY BOWL on ANIMAL PLANET. it was adorable!one puppy had the right idea, grab the ball and run.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)