Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Good Morning

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

Good  Morning new friends 

coffee

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It always goes by too fast for me.  Back at work today.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

It was an ok weekend until last night when I went to class and one of my team members didnt do their part of the assignment... Ugggg! Otherwise I had to clean house and my Tinker went to Church and had fun...

Welcome!!

FlyingMommy747
by Bronze sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM

We finally got to take our DD and our puppy to the off leash park, they had a blast.  My DD got dirtier then the puppy, took her home and straight into the bathtub, LOL.

sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM
It's never much a a weekend more like a workend just never stops!!! Thankfully the kids go to school and as long as no one is sick my day is for me... Once I get all the house work finished and I don't work I get a breather but that's not to offend it all works out...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuteoverload
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

BL2010
by Just Me on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Good afternoon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)