Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Monday morning coffee confessions

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

Morning!!

What a weekend!!

Do you have any gossip or just need to vent.. Come on and just talk!!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I have so much to do today but just feel blah.

I made a post about spanking in public.If you rather move it here, just delete it.It makes me mad that people will be quick to judge in public situations.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I do not like being a pain in the you know what, but I am so tired.  A lot of it is from past guilt as a mom of two sons which my family loves to stuff down my throat.  The truth is the ones that are doing the most gossiping do not really know me and never went to school.  My grandmother will turn 100 on the fifteenth of this month, but I do not want to be known for baking.  I love my grandma so much because she never had a bad word to say about anyone.  I guess I am just tired and hearing that my mom has dementia, health issues and taking steps holding on two bars but will not socialize with the other residents concerns me.  I know that things will get better, but I am so tired.

I made beautiful photos of the graphic made for me by Wanda and mailed them to her to give to the family.

I love my grandma so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I have to repeat something my 2nd son once told me &my #1 son : " I'm so hungry....... I feel sick." The kitchen was FULL of food! Microwave foods! "Nah, that's too much like cooking." #1 son and I just laughed and shook our heads.

~

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

No gossip and to much to vent about.... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)