Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 180 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi , I;m Jacki or Jaxx as good friends and family have called me forever. I'm a widowed mom of 3, my husband of over 25 years passed away in 08 from a brain aneurysm. He was an organ donor , a 78 yr old man got a 48 year old heart and is still doing very well from what I understand. 

I have 3 kids Sami who will be 25 is married to Brandon 

McKenna who is 21

And my son Harley who is 20 here with his gf Miranda 

they gave me Dennis my grandson who is a little over 2 mo old he was named after my husband, 

My SO Richie is in my avatar, we've been together a close to 2 years now. I met him after this happened to me:

www.ohio.com/news/firstonline-love-is-real-life-nightmare-1.196365

so this is me nice to meet you all. 

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redlady125
by Silver sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Nice to meet u and welcome to the group
dana63
40ish Women are born angels. When someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly.............. .....................on a broomstick! Be warned. We are flexible like that. . . . . . . . . λ . . . . . . . _) \_ . . . . . . . ./ / } . . . . . . . (_; \ . ≥≥≥===≥ \`=== . . . . . . . /__/ . . . . . . . .` Happy Halloween from 40ish & beyond
Today at 7:21 AM
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nice to meet you and welcome!!! Nice looking family!! :)

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Welcome to 40ish, glad to have you with us!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuteoverload
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM

to SISTERHOOD

My name is Margie, divorced, single mom, criminal justice professional, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.  It's nice to meet you and want to welcome you to our family of sisterhood where you are loved as both friend and family.  If you ever need to talk, just make a post and someone will be there to listen.  Have a wonderful day.  I live in Kansas, which is the center of the US.

BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Hi and welcome Jaxx. Good to meet you. You have a very beautiful family.

justjaxx
by Sister on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I tried a few groups but they were mostly younger moms (around my kids ages) So here I am. I have worked in a juvenile detention center for the past 10 years as the head cook / morning supervisor. Fun job. I went a little crazy after Dennis died, met some bad apples who abused me and committed crimes aganinst me like the ass in the link I posted ,I'm having fun trying to get out of that mess.  I spent a week in the hospital after trying to drive off a bridge but realized that I want to be here for my kids. I met Richie thru  a friend and he is the sweetest person alive. He has cerebral palsey but that doesn't stop him. He has held the same job for 23 years , has a show truck we take to car cruise ins and car shows it's gorgeous. My kids love him as do my parents. Anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask I'm not shy and my life is an open book . 

BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Wow, that was some story! Sorry you had to go through that.

looneymom424
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Welcome to the group I have kids 25, 23, and 21 and 2 grandbabies soon to have three my youngest child has a 3 year old and a one month old.  My 23 year old is having a girl in april...

Nice to meet you I dont know what I would do without my hubby of 25 years we celebrate our 26th this year...hugs.

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:56 AM

to Sisterhood.  I am Margie Heart, criminal justice professional, licesnsed substitute teacher, divorced, single mom, age 53, mother of two sons ages 26 and 29.
JodyLane555
by Sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Hi, you have a beautiful family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)