Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

i m in the Principals office! cat hair update

Posted by   + Show Post
Well the mom from heck who wanted me to pay her ds's dr appt fees ( 432.71) her dh works for our schools superintendent ( so i thought i ws screwed when the principal called me today for a meeting! Well it also turns out we have the same pediatrician ( even with hippa, when you ask about medical stuff genericly you can get infor and have it signed) so i went in and got copies of that and was ready for a fight!
Well i get ready and was a nervous wreck driving over there, and was kept waiting 35 minutes! Well he thought we should meet seperately without the other mom, he had a copy of the dr bills, and i showed him my papers from our dr and that i was ready for the long haul with this
Well it turns out mr. Principal and his wife are allergic to dogs zo they have 4 cats at his house! At that i breathed! He said he couldnt see that he needed to see me again with this matter, but he would be talking with both mom and dad on the other side of this to try and work this out! So i feel so much better! Thanks for listening to my panic last week, hugs
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Replies (11-11):
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:12 AM

not sure whats going on with this. yet glad all worked out. hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN