Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Did I miss something?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 111 Total Views
First I apologize of the spelling is off I forgot my glasses, but that's not what I missed...hahaha

What happened to Tylenol? I'm sorry but aleve, or any of that other stuff does not help with pain. I will take Motrin but that's usually if I have fever. All I can find now is Top Care. Did they buy out Tylenol or something?

Enlighten me people!!!! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I dont buy Tylenol and havent in many years.

1Trixie
by Mary's Shadow on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I just bought Tylenol PM the other night and saw lots of Tylenol there! Maybe the store you were in discontinued carrying it? I have a hard time finding certain kinds of Tums or Rolaids anymore. I know here they discontinued making the name brand "Rolaids". I have to buy Generic kind now. And I never buy the smoothie brand of Rolaids, they don't work for me. Just a heads up =)

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Not sure why you can't find it but generics are the same (Yahoo recently had an article). I haven't bought name brands in years (unless it was on sale).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NocturnesAngel
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:42 PM

They are going to be phasing the amount of Tylenol's Active Ingredient: Acetaminophen  down from 500mg to 325mg due to the associations with Liver Failure,etc.

This is already happening with Prescription medications that contain Acetaminophen, I can't remember the date that it will be phased out but within a couple of years, there will no longer be Prescription Medication that contains High Levels of Acetaminophen.

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:42 PM
If memory serves me right there was a recall on all of Tylenols bottles.... Foul smell. I get the no-name brand it does the trick for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)