Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

things may be looking up i hope

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 99 Total Views
Dh after 5 weeks ( and 5 yrs of) hives all over ( he was such a pill) he emailed his dr yesterday and they changed his meds and after one day they are gone and no new ones! So after everything that maybe getting back about that ( no word on his biopsie) then the stress with the cat hair allergy boy a ds s school and the mom wanted us to pay 400+ for his medical bills, and i havent heard anything new on that one! And havent had to be around the in laws such a great thing!
So i wanted to update you all, as i dont want you all thinking i only get on and whine to all about my life! I do try and count my blessings ( i count you all here way more then once) hugs to you all and sooo many thank you's! Happy wednesday everyone
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
looneymom424
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Thats great to hear stress is so bad and not good for the body

firelites
by Anne on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I'm glad the hives cleared up, why would someone want you to pay medical bills for their child's allergy problem? I must have missed a post on that one

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM

My ex discovered his hives stopped occuring since his mom's funeral. Seriously! He was such a nervous wreck every time they got together, he sufered with huge patches of red swolen, itchy patches onhis neck , hands and chest.

~Marie;I AM ADDICTED to CafeMom!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

clapping

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM

pamelax3
by Bronze sister on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

glad things are looking up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)