Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Susan (Crazymom) and Margie (Cute) report to the dungeon!!! Oh LIsa! Guess where you are??

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 1035 Replies
  • 3303 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Morning sisters!! Yes momma is in one of her moods ( i love fun!!) and well Susan know what she did and Margie well let's just say she needs some fun to keep her mind off things.. *** Lisa knows why! Have fun!

For our new sisters this is a post that we do to have fun! You can play with us and this is a great way to get to know the sisters. Let your hair down and have fun!! :)

What do the girls need to get out? I want 1000 Valentine balloons holding balloons in individual reply boxes here in this post. When this post reaches 1000 replies the sister will be out of the dungeon!!!  ** replies, meaning it don't have to be balloons but also conversation**

Have fun, and play!! :)

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Susan, you're in the dungeon AGAIN? What did you do now? I think you may have to take the title of Dungeon Queen away from Charlie LOL. Heres a valentine for you, sister

giving heart

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I'm innocent!! Innocent I say!! Oh wait, I did say in a round about way that momma had a fat ass...ROFL!!

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

Susan, you're in the dungeon AGAIN? What did you do now? I think you may have to take the title of Dungeon Queen away from Charlie LOL. Heres a valentine for you, sister

giving heart

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Quoting crazymom729:

I'm innocent!! Innocent I say!! Oh wait, I did say in a round about way that momma had a fat ass...ROFL!!

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

giving heart

Yes you did!!! Dawn dont give her any Valentines!!!! LOL

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:53 AM
But, but...awe come on now!!

Quoting dana63:

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

giving heart

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

giving heart

Oh but, but... Bite me!!

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Quoting dana63:

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

giving heart

Oh but, but... Bite me!!

Good Morning

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I think it's time for coffee

Looks like we will be busy.

Leles Valentine balloons yayacamera3043.jpg

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Valentine's Balloons DSCF0087.jpg
Valentine's Balloons
cuteoverload
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM

hearts valentine-balloons-wallpaper.jpg

hearts
cuteoverload
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM

blow the balloons DSC06832.jpg

blow the balloons
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)