Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Behind Every Good Man There Is A Good Woman

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

OMG! So I posted a picture of my SUV buried in the snow. In front of it, in the driveway was my son's Honda, and hubby's car. The plow guy came to do the driveway, and they cleaned off hubby's car, and the honda, and cleared the fronts of them. The three guys took quite a while pushing those two cars and rocking them back and forth to get them out. Then they cleared the snow from the door of my SUV, and proceeded to try and drive it over the snowbank it was in and over the snow piles left by the other two cars. It took them about 2 minutes to get it out, but they had to push it and rock it back and forth. They finished up, and came in, exhausted. My hubby says that SUV is terrible in the snow! I asked him if he put it in snow mode, and he looked at me dumbfounded and said " it has a snow mode?" LMAO! I said "uh yeah, and it also has an off road mode that raises the whole car up a foot so you can go offroading through the mud. I bet that would have got you right through that snowpile without having to push it! " Then he tried to tell me that I should have told him about that stuff. DUH! I said " oh and you are the big man that knows all about cars!" hahaha

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Your post title should read "Behind every good man there is a good woman, rolling her eyes."  LOL  

That's pretty hilarious!

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM

sidesplittinglaughteroooh, I love it, and sometimes they tend to think they can do without us, NOT! LOL..

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

You mean, "Behind every good man there is a woman (or two) laughing her ass off!

witch_e_woman
by The Witch of 40ish on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM

lol...

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Lol...oh that's rich, lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

LOL I just read some of it to dh and he grinned...we both thought that the guy would be all over a new car (he does lol) and know all the ins/outs.... Bet you dh does now lol....

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

LOL!!!

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Awww sorry snow bunny! My dh di the same to me, had to take mil to hair dressers ( it was yucky out but she cant do her own do) got stuck in dhs suv ( so fil came out put it in 4 wheel, i just have a old car and have no clue) well no one told me you dont go over a certain speed in 4 wheel drive omg the no thank you for taking my mom did i get i got the arms across the shoulders as he went out to see about the suv it ws ok! P.s. how is your grandchild and momma to be doing?
kaarina
by Boston Strong on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Apparently I should know more about it since it's my car. LOL!

Quoting starlight1968:

LOL I just read some of it to dh and he grinned...we both thought that the guy would be all over a new car (he does lol) and know all the ins/outs.... Bet you dh does now lol....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)