Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What do you want for Valentines Day ?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 348 Total Views

Personally, I could care less what I get as long as I spend it w/my honey !!!

What, if anything, would you like to recieve- or- where would you like to go, for VD ???

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arthistmom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I'm running low on my favorite perfume--and my husband has noticed--so maybe that. But my husband has also mentioned an upgrade of my smart phone. Frankly, I'd rather get the perfume.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

We don't celebrate it.. I am just happy if I get up that day and enjoy my day with my loved ones...

justjaxx
by Sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM

i don't really want anything but to spend time with SO BUT he is out getting my car washed and detailed right now and he got me a skull framed mirror for my car. giving heart

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Well dh just said oh are we exchanging cards ( in the way of does he have to bother type way) so i guess i will do what i always do make him a steak dinner get the kids valentines from their parents and go get me some wine and will re do all except the nice dinner and the kids stuff again in may for moms day ( yep whiney me)
gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I want both boys to get up for school the first time I ask. Get dressed, eat, and get out the door on time.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

stricter punishment for parole violators...... and world peace

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM

dh is right now at his pc going "oooh", "ahhh" lol so I'm afraid what is coming for me now... he said he was searching for a gift for me...yikes...

But I'm good with whatever he gives me...he feels bad when he can't (I tell him not to worry about it at all but...) so I let him when he can...

sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I no we are going to the Olive Garden yum!! Not sure if he will get me anything I would just like some craft stuff !! I bought some great scare glass containers today at target on sale of course I need stones n silk flowers for them💐
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mizhoward
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM

A hug and kiss from Kevin Durant, who plays for the Oklahoma City thunder, lol. Hey,it never hurts to fantasize.

momgirlsx2
by Sister on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

We don't do anything, our anniversary is a week later and we celebrate that instead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)