Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Dear Trolls, or Lurkers

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:07 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 387 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Morning!

I am glad you are taking the time to come into 40ish to "look" around just to see if you can catch us talking about you or asking advice about you. Guess what? we are pass that and you should be as well. We are not bashing you, gloating that you are no longer in our lives and we are NOT posting pictures that don't include you. Grow up and move forward like we have, this was your choice not ours and we accepted it moved on.

Thank you!

The sisters of 40ish~~

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM
BRAVO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Who are you addressing this to?

I would think that 3/4 of CM could be considered trolls or lurkers if people are just checking out forums and not replying to posts that they don't feel a need to leave a comment on.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Quoting maryg38:

BRAVO

Thank you!  I hope these two get the message!! :)

BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Right on!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Quoting rosebud727:

I would think that 3/4 of CM could be considered trolls or lurkers if people are just checking out forums and not replying to posts that they don't feel a need to leave a comment on.

One is making a fake acct to play stupid games and the other is not a member (to my knowledge) but is trying to catch a post about her or about events that have unfolded.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM

okay...with that note, I'm off to work. Snore...

Quoting dana63:

Quoting rosebud727:

One is making a fake acct to play stupid games and the other is not a member (to my knowledge) but is trying to catch a post about her or about events that have unfolded.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM
You tell em sister!!!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I want to say this post is NOT about the ones who come in to look around to see if you will enjoy being here or to any CM member in general..

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM
It reads correctly, I took it that this is directed at a few people in particular. Not the ones who come in to see what 40ish is about...you good.

Quoting dana63:

I want to say this post is NOT about the ones who come in to look around to see if you will enjoy being here or to any CM member in general..

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM

We want to have FUN, so we don't bother with gossiping over past members.~ unless they were tons of fun, and we truly miss them.

~Marie; yeah, girls.... we  wanna have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)