Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

draining.

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 112 Total Views
I really just will glad when this month passes. My husbands birthday is today. It is the most important day of the year ya know. I give up a lot in sacfrice of others. It has always been so annoyingly painful that its his bday. 18yrs now we have been married (almost) my b day is in Dec and I hear about his b4 my own. I'm really not a selfish person and I don't mean to petty, but when it comes to this dayit always make me feel less than or that I come in last. I have always known he loves me. I really don't need a holday to be told that, it just a day that drives me nuts. He is kinda needy anyway but now today I did a lot for him and its never seems enough. I just want this month over cuz that is how long it takes for him to SHUT UP about his day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dana63
40ish Women are born angels. When someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly.............. .....................on a broomstick! Be warned. We are flexible like that. . . . . . . . . λ . . . . . . . _) \_ . . . . . . . ./ / } . . . . . . . (_; \ . ≥≥≥===≥ \`=== . . . . . . . /__/ . . . . . . . .` Happy Halloween from 40ish & beyond
Today at 7:21 AM
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM

My hub isnt like that but I know someone who is and he drives me CRAZY!! It is his day andall about him,him,him!! He will say what he wants and have a party and when it comes to his wife special day she gets nothing but a Happy Birthday and a card.

Ugggg!

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

sorry and hugs

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM

This has been  installment  #254 of the "A Lot of Men Never Grow Up" series. Brought to you by the good folks at espn....

(Hope you make it through the month!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)