Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear guy in the Levi's

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:23 AM
  • 35 Replies
  • 577 Total Views

I was sitting and waiting to get my blood test and here you walk in with your girl friend. I happen to look up and you made me rethink why I look at men in Levi's. You had your Levis down pass your butt and trust me it didnt look appealing looking at a jean that most men look HOT in and all I see is your ass in boxer shorts (which by the way I think you need a new pair). I know your young (around 24) but look around sweetheart you will see other men and they had their jeans on with a belt and we had to play the guessing game on boxers or briefs. I know you hurt your back but did that also hurt you pulling your pants up? Levi's are meant to be PULLED up and only pulled down (well you get the wink**wink**).

Thank you I always loves just watching guys in their tight fitting Levi's and now after this I will have to resort to reading my Kindle...

A mom who just wanted to show you how to dress...

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeetjieJ
by Gold sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I just don't get that fad! It looks so bad!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Quoting LeetjieJ:

You and me both!! This is the first time I ever saw Levi's worn like this...

LeetjieJ
by Gold sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Over here, a lot of the boys wear them like that - I'm always so tempted to go up to them & just yank the pants up!!

Quoting dana63:

Quoting LeetjieJ:

You and me both!! This is the first time I ever saw Levi's worn like this...

PinkButterfly66
by Sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I see guys with their pants down past their hips when driving by and I want to lower the window and yell "pull your damn pants up, you look rediculous!"

Jers.
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM
4 moms liked this

I was once driving down main st. in our little town and notice my teenage son with his pants hung a little too low for my taste.  I got out my mom voice and yelled out the window, "Pull up your pants, NOW" and about 7 different kids stopped and hiked up their pants lol  

terri-553
by Terri on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM

For Heaven's Sake wear those Levis right or don;t wear them Stop being tacky

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Quoting Jers.:

I was once driving down main st. in our little town and notice my teenage son with his pants hung a little too low for my taste.  I got out my mom voice and yelled out the window, "Pull up your pants, NOW" and about 7 different kids stopped and hiked up their pants lol  

LMAO!!

Once my son pulled his down just to see what we would say and I went behind him (with all his frineds) and told him either pull them up or I will pull them down, he pulled them up laughing..

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:16 AM
That's just tacky!

When the boys in my youngest girls class came into the store they knew one of us would tell them to pull up their pants.
jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I don't get it either.."guess that's why they do it" we see them walking around here with hanging around their thighs and having to hold on to um... Once I had a guy "try" to cross the street in front of me and he could barely walk had to have his legs spread so much to keep his pants on... it's crazy.!

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I don't understand this look at all. I want to go and pull their pants down!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)